Thursday, April 12, 2007

A Tag??? Are you kidding me??

Ok, so maybe you guys don't know this, but I really HATE being tagged, lol! Anyways, because my Rona is so sweet, I'll do this for her, just this one time..............

FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD
1 - Claim Analyst
2 - Benefit Analyst
3 - Director of Claims
4 - Project Manager

FOUR MOVIES I HAVE WATCHED OVER AND OVER
1 - The Jungle Book (from the 60's, Disney)
2 - The Maltese Falcon (b&w only - hate colorized classics)
3 - Anything with Katherine Hepburn and/or Cary Grant (yes, I know that's more than 4, but it counts for me :) )
4 - Happy Feet - just got it on dvd and have watched it 6 times already!

FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1 - Philadelphia
2 - Connecticut
3 - Florida
4 - New York, New York

FOUR TV SHOWS I LIKE(D) TO WATCH
1 - House
2 - CSI (the original only - hate the rest)
3 - MASH
4 - The Dresden Files

FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION
1 - Jamaica
2 - Barbados, Puerto Rico, St. Maarten, St. Thomas (on a cruise)
3 - Tahiti
4 - Bermuda

FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1 - Bread
2 - Steak (porterhouse)
3 - McDonald's French Fries (the only fast-food item I will eat)
4 - Pasta

FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
1 - On a beach in the Caribbean
2 - "
3 - "
4 - "

FOUR PEOPLE I WILL TAG
1 - Tracy
2 - Khristy
3 - Oriana
4 - Jane

Ok folks, there it is! Remember, this is probably the only time I'll play........Thanks, Rona!

2 comments:

OrianaVianey April 12, 2007  

Tagged here... LOL
I do love tags... hehehe

Rona April 13, 2007  

WHoops!!! Oh so SORRY Kim! I had NO idea you hated to be tagged!!! Thought it would make you blog more, lol!

Thanks for being a sport..and I promise...no more tags for you! :)

Visitors

counters