Sunday, May 20, 2007

I'm amused.......

........I was able to customize my blog further by adding a clock and by creating my own header from one of my recent kits. A big hoot and hooray and whoopee goes out to my girl TracyB for helping me understand what to do with blogger to get this done!!!

So yes, I am amused with myself today!

Other news: I have decided to post several additional pages in the near future (which is why the header includes main page). What am I going to have there?

1 - There will be a page for freebies - where all freebies that I post on my blog will be housed until retired. I have decided to keep my blog freebies up for a month from posting, that way anyone who wants them will be able to get them during a longer period. Bear with me while I move the current freebie tonight to a new link. Don't fret, you'll always see a preview here on the main blog for the freebie, but the link will be posted on the freebie page only.

2 - There will be a page for tutorials that I recommend and/or write myself, or other Photoshop tidbits that I want to recommend.

3 - Eventually there will be a retired kits page where you can purchase them directly from my blog - this is in the planning stage so don't look for it in the next month or so.

On the right hand side of the blog will be the links to the other pages for my blog so you'll be able to find them easily.

Thanks again to Tracy for the invaluable help she gave me with gussying up my blog!

2 comments:

Rona May 21, 2007  

Yay Kim! Congrats on the new header and the time piece!!!

Kim May 21, 2007  

Thanks so much, Rona!

Visitors

counters