Wednesday, August 15, 2007

New Header and Colors......

..........how do you like the new me? :) I've been meaning to tackle changing the header, and after a few hours of pulling my hair out, I finally figured it out.

My new look is courtesy of a kit made by my friend Paula, credits are in my profile over on the right. Thanks, Paula for a gorgeous kit to work with!

Hmm...now that I've finally grasped how to do this, I'll probably change headers every other month or so. At least every season :).

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous August 16, 2007  

I wuv you too, girlfriend. It looks good. You'd be amazed what you can do with graphics on blogs once you know how to manipulate the blog software files. :)

Hugs, Paula

Rona August 16, 2007  

header looks great, Kim! Nice and serene and peaceful!

Visitors

counters