Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy New Year and What's Going On...

Happy New Year everyone! I hope your holidays were merry and bright and that you spent time with the ones you love :).

New in my store:

My very first grab bag, and its a limited edition commercial use one! That's right - grab it before midnight, January 31st or you'll miss out. The 6 products inside will NOT be released separately in my store. You can snag this up here at SDK!

The challenges at SDK have all been posted and I'd love for you to check out my revamped for 2008 Scrap With a Twist Challenge!

I have also posted my first tutorial over on Page 2 of this blog.

That's it for now - have a great day and thanks for reading!


1 comments:

Mollie January 07, 2008  

This is one fantastic grab bag...I love it and highly recommend it.
Thanks Christine:)

Visitors

counters