Saturday, August 9, 2008

New Releases and SDK News

I have been on a roll with my Summer Flower Collection - each minikit contains 3 somewhat solid background papers, 6 patterned papers (all fully textured) and an assortment of complimentary elements including full monogram floral alphas (uppercase only).





I have also created a Summer Linens Kit that contains 8 fully textured background papers and 32 elements, all in muted pastels with silver accents.


You can check out my new releases, on sale at 40%off until August 16th, in my boutique at SDK!


Speaking of SDK - have you signed up for the newsletter? Participate in the forums? Check out the Team Blog?? Our designers are always providing cool freebies in the store, forums, Team blog and their own personal blogs so make sure you sign up!


Also, you may want to check out my August Treasure Hunt where you can collect the pieces to this kit:


31 background papers and 63 elements are yours free if you hunt down the clues/links each day this month. Check out the Treasure Hunt Challenges for this month, too, where you can collect 3 different addons for this kit!
I'll be posting a few new freebies on my blog over this weekend - check back for them. Also, if you haven't been here before, head on over to my freebie page and check out the older freebies there - they don't expire!
Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Visitors

counters