Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Changes at kimsmith designs

With the new year comes new changes for me.........as most of you may know, I resigned from SDK effective January 31st, from both positions of forum Admin and store designer. My decision to resign was a very difficult one to make, but it was necessary in order to put into focus plans I have for the new year. I wish Sammy and all of my friends at SDK the best of everything and I will be popping in from time to time.

In case you're wondering what I am up to, I will share just a few things that are currently happening:

- I am helping Osten over at his site Club Dude and am Guest Designer for February.

- I am helping Al get ScrappingFX off the ground and running.....look for the launch very, very soon!


- I am still editing the AFX Files and have finally released the December 08 issue tonight. Look for the January 09 issue later this week and the February issue at its regular time near the 20th of the month. You can pick up the December issue at the AFX Blog.

- I am currently working diligently, creating new products, both personal and commercial use, in preparation for the SFX launch.

- I am also trying to get things ready for my and Heidi's blog store, Ma Petite Scraps; we hope to open on March 1st or thereabouts.

- Alert: I am on the prowl for new Creative Team members for several outlets. There will not be a call, per say, as I prefer to hand pick my teams so you just may receive an email from me asking if you are interested. On the other hand, if you think you'd like to be on my team, do not hesitate to email me as I'd love to hear from you. Keep posting those layouts!

I do have a few other things in the oven, but they're not yet baked, so stay tuned.

Thats about it for now. As new opportunities and events arise, I will post here on my blog to keep you up to date. Some time over the next few days, I'll update each of my pages with February headers.........long overdue, don't you think? :)

2 comments:

Unknown February 11, 2009  

I was MIA from SDK for a few months and just found out about you leaving. Good luck with all your plans for the new year. Would be checking for your new store and ScrappinFX.

Hugs,

Maribel

Anonymous February 11, 2009  

New Beginnigs are so exciting. I'm happy for you and look forward to seeing your new store and the FX files. Sure miss you at SDK. :)

Visitors

counters