Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New Branding...

... of kimsmith designs! At least until the fall........don't you just love the clean look of this template?

Check out my branding on my Live Space page:

Check out my branding on my Twitter page:

Facebook doesn't permit this type of personalization :(.

New blinkies are coming soon!

You can click the Find Me links on the sidebar to reach my other pages.

I've updated each of my pages here on the main site, most notably My Layout Artistry page......check out the gallery I installed by clicking the link in the bar above. CT Artistry galleries to be installed very soon!


Thanks for stopping by...

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous May 08, 2009  

Love this look. Very Fresh and clean. Great job! :)

SammyD June 07, 2009  

I love frangipanis, so I think your new look is fabulous :) (use to have a tree in our front yard when I was a kit)

Visitors

counters