Saturday, September 5, 2009

Changes...

...have come once again and with it some very exciting things (at least I think they're exciting :) ).

  • after much thought, I have changed my design name to aMusing deSigns which is in keeping with my amused state of mind...

  • with the name change comes an all-new site that you can check out here.

  • this blog will be closed very soon and all future updates will be accessed at aMusing deSigns.

  • my store at Osten Wilkins Designs will be open within the next week.

  • my store at ScrappingFx will be open within the next month.

  • my store at both aMusing deSigns and Petite Digi Scraps are currently being configured with the openings planned as soon as completion allows.

  • the ActionFx Ezine is moving to its own blog very shortly, and we are publishing a new issue later this month and a very special double issue is planned for October.

What does this mean for you? If you've followed my designs and would like to continue, please update your bookmarks with the new name and location: aMusing deSigns.

I hope you will join me at my new site and thank you for your continued patronage!


post signature

1 comments:

SammyD September 09, 2009  

WOW...WOW...WOW...Kimmy this all sounds so exciting! I love the new blog too :)

Visitors

counters