Thursday, September 27, 2007

New Product Announcement

Announcing my newest items in the store at SDK. You can click the name of the product to go directly to it in my store.


First up is Falling, my companion kit to the September Supa Digi Kit and is great for your fall photos. This kit was created in shades of brown, tan, gold, and a dashes of green and rust thrown in for good measure.

The Falling Elementpack and Falling Paperpack that make up this kit are chocked full of elements: 12 textured patterned papers, some bold some soft, 17 elements consisting of bows, ribbons, a bead strand, a hinge, a slider/buckle, a flower, a leaf rubon, 2 tags and 3 frames.


Next is the Falling Sampler Freebie, my extras I had leftover when making the above kit. You'll receive 4 patterned textured backgrounds and 2 ribbons and bows, all in the same colorscheme as the original kit.


The final addition to my store is School Time, perfect for your back to school photos. I chose to make a monochromatic kit that is somewhat vintage looking in shades of brown. Included in the all-in-one kit are 2 solid textured papers, 5 patterned textured papers, 3 tags, 2 brads, 1 envelope tie, 1 staple, 2 binder clips, 1 bookplate labelholder, 3 ribbons, 3 flowers, 4 frames, 1 corner and 2 journalcards.


Please be assured that all of my designs are created full sized, 12x12 papers, and all elements and papers are designed at 300dpi resolution.

Want some goodies? Then mouse on over to page 3 of my blog for 2 new ones!

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

2 comments:

Census October 12, 2007  

I love the new Falling packs they are beautiful.
Thank you for your generosity in sharing with us such wonderful freebies.

Anonymous October 18, 2007  

As always, beautiful. :)
Hugs, Paula

Visitors

counters