Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Brief Update

Just a few things to let you know about:

First, the store at SDK has reopened and all of us thank you for your continued support and patience during our recent host/server issues. Rest assured our fearless leader, site owner SammyD, has moved us on to a new, better, and feature ladened host/server that is running nice and smoothly - go, Sammy!

What does this mean for all of you? Well, all of the designers have moved their stock into their parts of the store (I like to call them boutiques, lol) and we're all set to have our Un-NSD sales. Some of the sales have started; my 50%off sale begins Friday, May 16th and runs until May 31st. That's 50% off EVERYTHING in my boutique!

Also, you need to update your bookmarks as follows:

Store: scrappindigikreations.net/shop2/

Forums: scrappindigikreations.net/forum/

Gallery: scrappindigikreations.net/gallery/ (currently being configured)

The May Challenges have been posted in the forums so take a look and dive in on all the fun!

Secondly, due to popular request, Al Ward of ActionFX has been working on converting some of his actions for PSE6 users. First up is:
More PSE6 actions are coming soon, so stay tuned on my blog, or check out Al's Blog!

Thanks for reading and don't forget to update your bookmarks!

1 comments:

Anonymous May 17, 2008  

Thanks for the info and links. Much needed as I have been so busy I just can't seeem to catch up.
I was tagged and chose you as one of my 7 I am tagging. check it out at Scrappin A Latte'
http://lattedahdesigns.blogspot.com/

Visitors

counters